Specialized memory care for your loved one. Peace of mind for you.
Your mother, father, spouse—or whomever you may care about with Alzheimer’s or dementia—will find the memory care neighborhood at The Village at The Woodlands Waterway a refuge of innovative, compassionate care.
A neighborhood for Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Often families tell us they were relieved to find our secure and intimate memory care neighborhood for their loved one. With an abundance of natural light and welcoming surroundings, this safe, secure environment inspires residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia to get out and socialize with staff and neighbors.
Discover Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program®
Our residents are lovingly supervised 24/7 by a compassionate staff trained in Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program. Respecting the abilities that remain, person-focused continuum of care promotes well-being, prolongs daily functioning, and maintains a sense of purpose, satisfaction and excellent quality of life.
Services & Amenities
Services and amenities make it feel like home.
Here are just a few of the benefits of this unique memory care neighborhood:
- Specially designed private studio or companion suite
- Innovative Heartfelt CONNECTIONS memory care programming
- 24-hour staffing for Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
- Licensed nurse 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Weekly housekeeping and complimentary laundry service
- Fresh, chef-prepared seasonal cuisine
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily
- Guest suites for visiting family and friends
- Secured memory care sundeck
- Beauty salon/barber shop*
- Convenient dry cleaning services*
- Emergency response system
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services available
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
*Additional fees may apply.
Choose the floor plan that’s perfect for you.
With a variety of floor plans, you’ll find one that’s sure to make you feel right at home. Our well-designed apartments feature full kitchens and include individually controlled heating/air conditioning and cable TV plus all utilities except internet and telephone.
The Village at The Woodlands Waterway offers temporary stays through reliable, respectful memory care respite services. Your loved one will feel comfortable in a furnished suite with warm hospitality services including three delicious meals daily. Our planned activities engage individuals in familiar pursuits, from cooking and baking to music and crafts. Best of all, you can take comfort in knowing your loved one will be well taken care of in a secured, welcoming environment.