Hello! My name is Christin Teters and I am a sales counselor here at The Village at the Woodlands Waterway. Let me just say that I LOVE MY JOB! I was born and raised in Massachusetts and my journey brought me to the great state of Texas in June of 2019. I am a mother to 4 of the most amazing children. We enjoy bike riding on trails, picnics in the park and pretty much doing anything as long as we are together.
- “Creating Moments of Joy” Webinar with Jolene Brackey – Thursday, January 6 at 3 p.m.
- Life Care Services Ranked #1 in Independent Living Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power
- Senior Living Gives Seniors and Adult Children Peace of Mind
- How Respite Care Can Be Used to Test Drive Assisted Living
- The Village at The Woodlands Waterway Celebrates National Assisted Living Week